Bridges Adult Day Health Center offers qualified medically frail adults a wide variety of services in a protective group setting. Our program hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am- 4:30pm.
Transportation is provided to and from the center, as well as to medical and therapy appointments throughout the Burlington County area. We are a solution for families that need support and assistance in their efforts to care for a loved one.
Services Offered by Bridges Adult Day Health Center:
- NURSING: Licensed Nurses, Medical Supervision, Toileting / Feeding Assistance as needed.
- THERAPIES: Physical, occupational and speech therapies (contracted services available)
- SOCIAL SERVICES: Initial Assessments and Qualifications
- MEAL PROGRAM: Continental breakfast, hot lunch, and afternoon snack, as well as nutritional counseling
- ACTIVITIES: Person Centered Programs, Special Entertainment, Music Programs / Karaoke, Cooking Classes, Trivia games, Outings to local sights and eateries.
- TRANSPORTATION: Pick up / Drop Off Services, DOT Inspected Buses, Highly Qualified and Safety Trained Drivers